9.18.2006

NationStates On That There Internet Thing

If you don't give a crap about NationStates, or what I have to say, then go away.

I am currently going through my second Delegate election on NS, and I find that in every election, someone has to go through an arsenal unnecessary psychological attacks.

"Why?" I ask myself, "what have I done to deserve such harsh words?"

Damnit to hell! At the very least they should be able to say something that's true! Not something like, "His nation looks pathetic," or "Ever since he was elected, our region has been slowly dying."

Now I know how politicians must feel when they are wrongly accused of something. It's infuriating! But, on the brightside, I was able to debate my way out of the accusations during the last election, so I say to you, new accuser, BRING IT ON! Yes, that's right, I'm a master debater.

On a brighter side of things, one of my friends almost used the word "proctology" in a short story that they were writing, thanks to yours truly. I told her to use it to describe someone's face, and, as she didn't know what it meant, she almost did use it. I don't think she would have even been bothered to look it up if my friend and I had not been crying with laughter.

Yes. You really did need to know that.

2 Comments:

Blogger Nigel St.John Regina Smegmatica Howle-Raines said...

I, too, did the Nation States thing for a while. But after a while I didn't see the point, unless I got to actually bomb and strafe some of these other damn countries. If you can't kill a few foreigners, dammit, where's the payoff?

11:56 AM  
Blogger f.b.i.t.c. said...

Come on - post something else, I know what state our nation is in and you aren't doing your bit to make it better . . . . . .

1:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home